Hello! Its been two days since I went in Anomic Foundry, trying to farm some holy stones with my bishop. Unfortunately, that was not possible due to the fact that there is (it is still there even as I am writing this report) a whole CP who took every spot. All of them are using bots. And it is not even possible to pk them because after a while they see they were killed and they bring their main chars to protect their bots if necessary (for the other players: this whole CP is from Revolution clan (the following clan crest which you will see is just a box clan of theirs)). I have been writing in game trying to contact any of the GM-s but I guess I am not online when they are there. Either way, this CP of bots is taking away the opportunity of every new player to get any exp/adena/drop. Please do something about it! And please(if possible) do something about their main chars. On the photos you see they got pretty good items already on their main chars because of this whole botting. Bot names: Rogelito, Ralph, iTurn, leonifas, kalama. Some of their main chars probably already overfed with adena and stones: Sakens, Midnight. I hope at least the bots healers will be banned. I am looking forward to seeing your answer.

Shot00023.bmp

Shot00024.bmp

Shot00025.bmp

Shot00026.bmp

Shot00027.bmp

Shot00029.bmp

ok i will deal with it and i will ban them if i find em botting thank u alot

boting in the same place the last week. Propably they are the guys that selling adena all the time. 

Screenshot_3.png

more bots afk farming.  Guys i know it's hard to look all the time for bots and ban them, but maybe me and some athers in the server who care about him could help. I dont see much happening with petitions, is there any other way?

bots.png

After killing honestman(obviously a bot because he just keep coming back time after time), their 2 mains came to kill me and protect it. There is not hard to see to whom the bots belonging. So Guys why you dont ip ban them? We can help you if you give us privilages for jailing. The server is full of bots in every corner. Go for a walk in dv any time you want, forge,imperial, even varkas xD hell wtf do they farm at varkas. Anyway i think Gms dont actually mind and it's time to change server.

Screenshot_10.png

I cant be 24/7 on but every hour i check zones

there are not many bots after the mass  ban gms done, but they try to bot again :3  names: boris, magneto, miza, lvlulp, jackdaniels

bot3.png

2 more bots, that failed and died. I start hiting the bishop and she healed automated with no responce or any human activity.5d1af4d5820ec_bot4.thumb.png.d2f4b1832c045f303dac6239f6e3e3b0.png

Posted (edited)

One more bot. They only get alert when you start hiting them, typical. (the photos are with reverse order)

bot77.png

bot7.png

Edited by Bluetiful

Bots, trying to return to their spots after killing them. They instantly teleport back to imperial after death and walking to spot, if you hit them they just heal and continiu walking, typical adrenaline.

bot 7777.png

Admins maybe you should give us some jail command? or something to do when we see botters and you re not on to ban them. It's crazy how many bots can someone found in couple of minutes. And they dont seem to stop. Cant you find to what chars they send their adena and ban them? We need to find their mains.

Posted (edited)
Hello I was in battered lands farming and I saw a player with bot, first he was with buffs and killed the closest moobs with only 1 skill, if I left him some moob he would not hit him and if they respawned next to him he hit him with 1 skill and Basics, I think it's a bot and I have 2 videos and 1 photo.

Shot00006.bmp

Rep00001.l2r

Rep00000.l2r

Edited by Coutinho