Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vogiass

melee farming spots

Recommended Posts

hallo guys i wanna start here as a tyrant i only played in these type of servers as archer and i spammed lizardman plains quest for holy crystal and ews...where you suggest is good to farm for tyrant i know there is another quest for aoe farming fire crystals (dont remember the place) but there will be much pvp there and i will be solo player...so anywhere else?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vogiass said:

hallo guys i wanna start here as a tyrant i only played in these type of servers as archer and i spammed lizardman plains quest for holy crystal and ews...where you suggest is good to farm for tyrant i know there is another quest for aoe farming fire crystals (dont remember the place) but there will be much pvp there and i will be solo player...so anywhere else?

 

hellbound,dv north :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DienutzaQQ said:

hellbound,dv north :)

dv will be full of nukers as i know...hellbound how i can go i have to do quest or immediately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vogiass said:

dv will be full of nukers as i know...hellbound how i can go i have to do quest or immediately?

chimeras in hb ...and ofc dv will be full but u can make pvp for spot :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DienutzaQQ said:

chimeras in hb ...and ofc dv will be full but u can make pvp for spot :))

i can go immediately to chimeras or i make quest?with s gr equipment i can kill them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×