Sign in to follow this  
Vogiass

melee farming spots

hallo guys i wanna start here as a tyrant i only played in these type of servers as archer and i spammed lizardman plains quest for holy crystal and ews...where you suggest is good to farm for tyrant i know there is another quest for aoe farming fire crystals (dont remember the place) but there will be much pvp there and i will be solo player...so anywhere else?

1 hour ago, Vogiass said:

hallo guys i wanna start here as a tyrant i only played in these type of servers as archer and i spammed lizardman plains quest for holy crystal and ews...where you suggest is good to farm for tyrant i know there is another quest for aoe farming fire crystals (dont remember the place) but there will be much pvp there and i will be solo player...so anywhere else?

hellbound,dv north :)

22 minutes ago, DienutzaQQ said:

hellbound,dv north :)

dv will be full of nukers as i know...hellbound how i can go i have to do quest or immediately?

Just now, Vogiass said:

dv will be full of nukers as i know...hellbound how i can go i have to do quest or immediately?

chimeras in hb ...and ofc dv will be full but u can make pvp for spot :))

Just now, DienutzaQQ said:

chimeras in hb ...and ofc dv will be full but u can make pvp for spot :))

i can go immediately to chimeras or i make quest?with s gr equipment i can kill them?