Sign in to follow this  
zerocool

How many servers more?

Hello, we started playing at your server 2 days ago and as it seems we won't continue unless you take some actions.

There is a player there with name Fiiona, which he obvisously is using a program and his kamael(SH) name Breaks and Germany.

The dwarf when killed goes back to town, ports back to Dragon Beast and always follows the same route to stuck the mobs.

He attacks only when a mob attacks him and when you attack him he fake deaths. Approximately about 10-12 fake deaths in 2 secs(superhuman fingers).

When you pull mobs from him or try to kill him and mobs leave from him he autosweeps without mobs being there. The moment a new mob attacks he starts again.

In the last server of yours, there was a same player and his name was Dragon and he had a Kamael as well(SH).

We would like to know now, if this server is gonna be like the last one, which took you 25 days to ban him, or we will enjoy the game this time.

New server started 3 days ago, if things remain like this and the cheater continues being there we would like to know and move.

For the record, he doesn't have a main char and you don't have to see him selling 100k noble stones and 700 ews to understand he is using a program.

No wonder there are bots spamming for 2,2 euro per billion. I guess the dwarf is rolling just fine.

That's the 3rd or the 4th server of yours that player is there.

Edited by zerocool

u can keep posting in this topic all bots/adena sellers u find, and i promise they will get permanent banned on all their accounts. fiiona and all his accounts are banned now

"Germany", he needs two sh's so as to port both from dragon beast and bridge if one dies. 

Edited by zerocool

16 hours ago, admin said:

u can keep posting in this topic all bots/adena sellers u find, and i promise they will get permanent banned on all their accounts. fiiona and all his accounts are banned now

I just saw a bunch of Kamael all moving together in a big group in Cemitery while I was lvling up.

100% sure they are on bot

Here its the names:

sini
loca
medi
renewal
sonar
sinie
swerf

viy

Please ban all acc by IP, should be the guys trying to farm adena for sell.

22 hours ago, admin said:

Fionna, iKas, mmds, PELLO, Crusader, WluxaPort, Tanner new train on SOA

These are all trains that stand at SOA at night and sell adena. Every day, different nicknames, maybe it's time to ban on HWID?
they kill the server

Edited by miwina

33 minutes ago, miwina said:

Loks, Pojiloy, Roxe, simbiot, Tupayasuka, WluxaPort

banned all their accs + hwid +ip

all names that u report banned , ban on all accs + hwids + ips , keep reporting them to me guys, i promise ill take care of all! all that u posted are now permanently banned. keep write here ill check every day for bots!

Devi, SaySaySayIt, iMiya, Mirina, Larisa, Ancien, Minola, Kalisha, Archeri - all human archers botting in Lizardman Plains 24/7 3 days now without ban.

Ban them please.

Destiny name char, is Dragon char from your last server. Same crest, same create and even same name of server. He was autosweeping without mobs last night because a dreadnought was pulling the mobs. He also made a clan as i see again, so as not to ban him. Oiiiiillio wasn't a bot. Fiiona player is now Destiny player. Same clan dwarfs.

Edited by zerocool

On 02/11/2018 at 3:29 AM, hellow said:

Devi, SaySaySayIt, iMiya, Mirina, Larisa, Ancien, Minola, Kalisha, Archeri - all human archers botting in Lizardman Plains 24/7 3 days now without ban.

Ban them please.

still not banned, botting in Lizardman